Thursday, February 19, 2009

Photo(s)

Today was all about photos. We started uploading photos into our Google photos (which is called Picasa Web Albums). We tried to create an account with the free online edition of PhotoShop, but it didn't work. So, for right now, all we can do is upload our photos. We can't edit them! I need to go back and create a new album and make it public before you can see my slideshow. Sorry! Didn't realize that until just now. It will be up soon!

We also talked about lesson plans. He saw Dr. Smith's lesson plan, and pretty much told us to use whatever we need in ours! We will not have class next Tuesday, so we are to create a lesson plan involving some of the technology tools we have used thus far for next class. More than likely, mine is going to be about math and involve the graphing tools!

I'm still playing catch-up with some things, so I don't have my "crappy graphic" or Venn Diagram complete yet. But, as soon as I do, they will be posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment