Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Intro Info

Hello everyone! I am Megan Woodson. I graduated from Fairmont Senior, but I was born in Raleigh County (south of Beckley). I am a 23-yr old junior at Fairmont State, but I still have 2 years left with my undergrad. I am majoring in elementary education with a 5-9 math specialization. In 2 years, I plan on getting my masters from Fairmont State.

I am a HUGE Mountaineer Football fan. My family has had season tickets since before Rodriguez. Our tailgating group gets to Mountaineer Stadium every game day at 7am! [We're in the Blue Lot, look for me!]

My friends and family mean everything to me. I have an older sister, Mandy, and an older brother, Bill. I have two nephews, Logan and Levi, who I will do absolutely anything for. They are my world. I also have a dog named Kahlua. She's like my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment